FarCry 1

A place to discuss upcoming new games, we'll let you talk about Call of Duty but you will run the risk of being ridiculed or banned if you sound like a fan boy!
SL!CeR
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hi All,

Does anyone still play this? just bought it for less than £2 on steam. If so what do i need to download these days to play online? patches/config etc...

Ta
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

theres a facebook forum bud....u will find plenty still playing there
UnReaL
May the GAY be with you

I've been playing it for the last couple of weeks, community feel is completely gone, that facebook group is full of people I've never heard of, most of whom, when I've seen in game, flame and accuse like theres no tomorrow.

The only games I've played and really enjoyed have been on 1.6, but no one plays that except for a few 2v2map games.

Only hope is to get some proper old-schoolers back, but that'll never happen, because lets face it, even though the game brings back a lot of memories, it was killed with 1.4, which is unplayable pretty much with the awful hit detection, random lag and shitty guns.

rip
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist

UnReaL wrote:I've been playing it for the last couple of weeks, community feel is completely gone, that facebook group is full of people I've never heard of, most of whom, when I've seen in game, flame and accuse like theres no tomorrow.
one of the reasons i aint reinstalled it :D

been playing bc2 for a bit, but the accusing and flameing is worse there now :lol:

i shot someone ...(my 1st kill in a round) off a jetski....he was coming straight at me....
next thing...."admin please check porky....his shooting is very suspect"...when i told him to grow up...admin kicked me...lmao...one kill hacker me :lol:
SL!CeR
Sergeant
Sergeant

Then why the hell don't we organise a FC1 night then? :) see how it goes. I will sing some lion king on TS :)
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist

SL!CeR wrote:Then why the hell don't we organise a FC1 night then? :) see how it goes. I will sing some lion king on TS :)
i have the recording ....dont need a new one bud :p
GrumpyOG
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: [22ndSAS]SeaWibble
ORIGIN: GrumpyG

I have an 80/20 meg internet connection now which should be enough to run as a server, and would give me a huge ping advantage :D .I'm sure others could do the same if a wanted an fc night
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

far cry franchise pack on steam all th games = dlc £25.00 or fc3 15.00