Dishonored

A place to discuss upcoming new games, we'll let you talk about Call of Duty but you will run the risk of being ridiculed or banned if you sound like a fan boy!
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/06/28/disho ... ssination/

youll have noticed 2 annoying things
1.still using sqaure view even tho every fcker now use,s widescreen (were back to running round with cardboard boxe,s on our heads)
2.shitty controller style press hints (just in case you forget your playing a game)

lets jus hope its as good as it looks n plays (prolly a fcking 4 hour game stretched to 8 because you use caution)

http://www.dishonored.com/
official site
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

Looks like a potentially great game.
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

bongo u dont need to buy dishonoured...

we will do that to you 4 free :D
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin

Seems to have mixed reviews, some complaining of invisible walls, poor graphics, short SP length (there is no MP), linear gameplay in an 'open world' ...and some praising graphics, gameplay, longevity, etc.

Think I'll wait till the end of the week before making a decision on this one.
GrumpyOG
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: [22ndSAS]SeaWibble
ORIGIN: GrumpyG

It's not too bad. It is linear and there are some hidden walls but not overly linear (in main areas) and not too many walls. Should be ok to replay a few times and although short the game is significantly longer than most modern games, it took me 26 hours to complete but could be done a fair bit quicker or longer if you want to explore everything. Graphics are npthing to write home about but biggest gripe is the deafening sound volume on start up and stuttering just after loading a save
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin

Cheers Grumpy :salute:
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

ill wait for steam sale on it ,,cheers for the heads up grumps(i have a feeling bioshock 3 may be the same :( )
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin

Whilst the graphics may not be cutting edge they are still decent.

I'm enjoying the game so far...so much so that I was playing it till 4:30am before I realised the time *eek*
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin

OK, so I've played it through quite a bit now and used different approaches (not killing people vs killing everyone) and have seen the characters, plot, environment and ending vary depending on how nice/naughty I was.

I rather like it, and whilst I wished the story was a bit longer, it did entertain me all the way through. I've read its a little like Assassins Creed, in which case I may look at AC3.

For me, this is one game I've bought in the last 10 years that I don't regret buying...I look forward to see what the DLC offers in the new year.
Mr. Plow
Back in 13 yrs
Back in 13 yrs
STEAM: [22ndSAS] Mr. Plow
ORIGIN: MrPlowy

IceT-Bag wrote:OK, so I've played it through quite a bit now and used different approaches (not killing people vs killing everyone) and have seen the characters, plot, environment and ending vary depending on how nice/naughty I was.

I rather like it, and whilst I wished the story was a bit longer, it did entertain me all the way through. I've read its a little like Assassins Creed, in which case I may look at AC3.

For me, this is one game I've bought in the last 10 years that I don't regret buying...I look forward to see what the DLC offers in the new year.
nice! I was thinking about AC3 but I hated AC2 so I'm kinda on the fences ... and I have so many games that I haven't played yet. Probably won't have time to do so the next 18 years :D