Old Titles Not Yet Played

A place to discuss upcoming new games, we'll let you talk about Call of Duty but you will run the risk of being ridiculed or banned if you sound like a fan boy!
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

Evil-Ugli wrote:Thanks guys

Mr P, I am sorry but I cannot see myself riding an os and chasing dragons. new Vegas was good first time round.
I will check out ME 1 and 2 perhaps after deus ex then dead island when it drops a little more in value.

how bout this....u get to sit inside a vechicle all game :p

Evil-Ugli
Trooper
Trooper

I gotta say that does look like fun, always liked heavy plant.
Get On With It

umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

Crysis 2 was dope

srry it was [sh*t] ,you didnt do anything in its crap linear playing field .was like a £5.99 bargin bin title see other fight robots title that came out in same time span that was [sh*t] as well
you might as well have got sniper ghost warrior wich i thought was better/with patch may i add that made it easier to play /like when the [sh*t] video gamers complained about metro 2033 and the stealth being a bit broken ,,well im sorry but when the enemy suddenly dont see derek by his firebin fumbling for pocket fluff even id be suspicous as at that time of night the chip shop was shut

i liked the short game bulletstorm and made me plug a joypad in but felt lacking somthing. the wheeel chase was awsome but that was all move along move along

dead island after the sunny beach story setup it goes down hill faster that an old lady in a wheelchair/is fun for a day or 2 in co op ,seting up ridiculas kills but wanes like f.e.a.r .nail gunning people to walls after u slide tackled them or flying kicked them to death

one to get would be resident evil 4 again plug a joypad in and itll tick along for a few weeks till uve played all its avenues to death(shows how bad its becoming when i rekomend a console game)

also company of heroes super dooper edition for £10 ranks high as itll take a week to complete then you have the option to skirmish etc or add a giant mod someone made for it to keep going eastern front comes to mind as do others.it also a game u can drop into to have a quick blast or a drawn out battle

if all fails pirate ,system shock2 add the upgrade texture pack then laugh at the crap we play now .where our ai buddys kill everything and all we get to do is pick pocket corpse,s
pick up a nice gun and look at sepia tones of grimy war were colour seems to have been stolen by the rainbow elfs.. nvidia fog now comes in a hue of yellowy brown not just grey

i also liked mirrors edge just ignore fighting and run (think you only need to fight twice to actualy get thru the game)the gun dynamic dosent blend well try kicking the fckers off stuff like in might n magic 4 ,more satisfying and hilarious in todays games were the ragdoll effect is over the top n it glitches
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

I quite like mirrors edge...and nearly finished the game before realising i could pick up guns lmao
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

anyone else got Anno2070 (plum? i dont expect any savages to own it..... :? )

Well relaxing....until you start losing money and wondering wtf is happening and ragequit!

ALSO ugs-

I came across two epic games that you might enjoy....they all laugh at me for these suggestions but:

Railworks 2
Ship simulator

they're both epic fun....... :lol:
Mr. Plow
Back in 13 yrs
Back in 13 yrs
STEAM: [22ndSAS] Mr. Plow
ORIGIN: MrPlowy

Search no more...

Hours of fishing emo fun!

Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

so much preferred the farming simulator one......
Sains
May the GAY be with you
STEAM: belkinair

Mr. Plow wrote:Search no more...

Hours of fishing emo fun!
Such win! LOL!
Evil Plum

Anno 2070 is fun, but for some weird reason it just doesn't have as good an atmosphere as Anno 1404, which had me whistling along to the pirate songs, and generally playing the thing to death and beyond. My love affair with 2070 ended after only about 6 weeks of playing it 24/7. The underwater aspect was intriguing, but the different factions didn't really light my candle. Combat was far better than 1404, as were the graphics, and air power was and interesting extra onion layer, but at the end of the day it was just a good game, rather than a classic. I will go back and play it again in a year's time however, and see if the patches / mods / dlc / whatever have improved it a bit.

PS: The pollution aspect was a pain, as it was mostly just busy work. The only two games which have ever done pollution really well were the Simcity series, (new one in the pipe line, lands in a year, and looking a bit special), and the Civ series.

Regards - Mr P
Evil-Ugli
Trooper
Trooper

At first I thought that Dues Ex HR was an ok time filler but now we have moved to the china section of the game I gotta say this game is utter SHITE.

Why do I have to break into the same buildings over and over, who wrote this story, why make the AI so piss poor, man its bad.
5/10 at the very best
Get On With It