Red orchestra 2: heroes of Stalingrad

A place to discuss upcoming new games, we'll let you talk about Call of Duty but you will run the risk of being ridiculed or banned if you sound like a fan boy!
sw337
Sergeant
Sergeant
STEAM: ferriman1

deffo
Evil-Ugli
Trooper
Trooper

Well it isnt easy to get to grips with but seems like decent fun on SP. I reckon a few hours needed on this before even looking at the MP.
Get On With It

Evil-Ugli
Trooper
Trooper

Well the SP is so badly broken that I dont want to play it, how the [f*ck] do game developers get away with selling broken games????

However the MP is good fun and different to the type of games I am used to. You need caution, camp skills and also bravery to get anywhere. One centre mass shot and your oppo goes down, from any disstance. It too suffers from little niggles but nothing like the SP.
Weapons are basic but great fun and enough to choose from. Maps are either large and open or tight and enclosed. Shots come through walls or sand bags and seriously wound you, sometimes you just dont stand a chance of getting anywhere. Making 10 kills in a game is doing well as you find it hard to spot enemy without being killed or wounded first, jump into an MG nest and some one somewhere is gonna shoot you real quick before you get rounds down range. Experience in maps and game play count for a lot here and as I have very little I am going to die loads before I get wise.
A good war sim for those who like it hardcore.
Get On With It

sw337
Sergeant
Sergeant
STEAM: ferriman1

Evil-Ugli wrote:Well the SP is so badly broken that I dont want to play it, how the [f*ck] do game developers get away with selling broken games????

However the MP is good fun and different to the type of games I am used to. You need caution, camp skills and also bravery to get anywhere. One centre mass shot and your oppo goes down, from any disstance. It too suffers from little niggles but nothing like the SP.
Weapons are basic but great fun and enough to choose from. Maps are either large and open or tight and enclosed. Shots come through walls or sand bags and seriously wound you, sometimes you just dont stand a chance of getting anywhere. Making 10 kills in a game is doing well as you find it hard to spot enemy without being killed or wounded first, jump into an MG nest and some one somewhere is gonna shoot you real quick before you get rounds down range. Experience in maps and game play count for a lot here and as I have very little I am going to die loads before I get wise.
A good war sim for those who like it hardcore.
QFT

i think its the best mp game i have played since the days of cod 2 / COD 4
Evil-Ugli
Trooper
Trooper

I forgot to mention, I have been awarded some free passes so friends can play 4 free for a few days. If anyone wants to play RO2 then just ask.
Get On With It