Modern Warfare 3 (8 nov. 2011)

A place to discuss upcoming new games, we'll let you talk about Call of Duty but you will run the risk of being ridiculed or banned if you sound like a fan boy!
Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

Rekhyt wrote:Eurogamer.net says: ‘Comparisons to Battlefield 3 are expected, but played back-to-back, also fairly futile. Where multiplayer is concerned, the two are far more different than their surface similarities would suggest. Where COD wins out is in its coherence.
‘Away from online, Battlefield 3 felt uncertain, Modern Warfare 3, on the other hand, feels like a complete package from the start; the three gameplay areas - solo, co-op and multiplayer - all feeling like parts of a cohesive whole.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z1d8wew3V3

What the hell are they smoking?

Double post..... but yeah, i am aware it is the daily fail...but still, the point stands! wtf?
HanZ
MR. Connection Interupted
STEAM: hanz0000
ORIGIN: hanz0000

more like tripple posting, what have YOU been smoking?! :lol: :p

Who do we hate... ¿? HanZ ¿?...we love ya Hanzy ;)
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

prolly set fire to his student baked beans on toast again while watching sheep trial on,t telly
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

It would appear atleast one MW3 dev has tweeted begged for people to give MW3 a higher MetaCritic Score as it appears to be bombing on all 3 platforms with shockingly (Ed: Not for me!) low users scores on MetaCritic.

Here's one snippet on MW3's Dedicated Servers for the PC:
PC Comment wrote: ...
Dedicated severs are in! Sounds like something to celebrate. But no, Dedicated severs are unranked, You can not level up using the strong online PC severs, Instead you have to play ranked games the console way: click start and hope the sever is in a nice ping range...
:: PC: MetaScore 83/100 - User Score: 1.7 (1341 ratings)
:: XBOX: MetaScore 89/100 - User Score 3.0 (2437 ratings)
:: PlayStation: MetaScore 88/100 - User Score 2.3 (1116 ratings)

On the PC, you cannot change the FOV which is set to 'tunnel vision mode' nor can you set maxfps which means you cant use your computers potential.
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
sw337
Sergeant
Sergeant
STEAM: ferriman1

i just read that [Gay Ops] included splitscreen gameplay, and mw 3 will have too, now this may sound silly but is this feature available in the pc version?
im pretty sure i wont buy it, but it would be worth a download if it had splitscreen.
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

im buying it .dont care what you neigh sayers say it will be awsome and im getting the special edition with all the extra,s so i can be leet .when people see my avatar n thingie,s online and they shall bow down to me and call me god ,

im actualy going to download soldner it was a knackerd fps mp game from the late 2000 were u could leap through widows like one on them dogs at the circus through a flaming hoop as its now free and some guys have tried fixing it.think bf series but was realy broken and has about 900 weapons n things to use but never realy worked oh n ur vehicle locked itself as it was the first anti scouse enabled game
them germens think of everything

http://www.soldnersecretwars.de/index.p ... view&id=83
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

umbongo(uk) wrote:im buying it .dont care what you neigh sayers say it will be awsome and im getting the special edition with all the extra,s so i can be leet .when people see my avatar n thingie,s online and they shall bow down to me and call me god ,

im actualy going to download soldner it was a knackerd fps mp game from the late 2000 were u could leap through widows like one on them dogs at the circus through a flaming hoop as its now free and some guys have tried fixing it.think bf series but was realy broken and has about 900 weapons n things to use but never realy worked oh n ur vehicle locked itself as it was the first anti scouse enabled game
them germens think of everything

http://www.soldnersecretwars.de/index.p ... view&id=83
did any1 get that :? :oops: :o :D :p
Godz
Captain
Captain
STEAM: godswork
ORIGIN: Godswork

I have been given MW3 as a gift........and my first impression was is this just a new map pack for MW2 ???? because to me it just seems like the same game with a few more guns.

logging out for a couple more months Bye!!
I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE 22NDSASSCREAM....AIM....FIRE!!!!!!!!!
Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

Godz wrote:I have been given MW3 as a gift........and my first impression was is this just a new map pack for MW2 ???? because to me it just seems like the same game with a few more guns.

logging out for a couple more months Bye!!

Godz, it is the same game. If you'd been following anything you'd realise its MW2.1 :lol:
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

well completed the single in 5hrs again...even tho the lieing fooks wrote 50% lmao

this single was better than the last, but even more console influence....just one way to go all the time....forward...and if you stoåp they keep coming :x

so glad it was a backup copy i played :oops: :?