need ati agp

New PC Hardware? Computer Trouble? Tell us all here..
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

hello peeps wondering if anyone had an oldish ati card 9200 to 9600 agp anything really as long as its ati free would be good :oops: :D :p :shock: :lol:

reason nvid card started crappig out on barbara dreaded nv4_disp error bsod (asus a7v880) cant watch dream aqaurium :(
will swap or buy
Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

i might have one/2 lying round.....

got a sapphire x1950 somewhere too.....
Sky
MW2 Traitor!

128mb 9200 all in wonder, haven't got all the leads though, the usual address?
I've heard Hanzy talk!
Some people are like Slinkies. They’re not really good for anything; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr

aye sky

cheers welshy but its just a intyweb browser/solitaire machine so a big card isnt needed mate
but if you put said cards on ebay you,d make a killing enough to buy decent laptop :oops: agp 1950 go for around £60

thanksyou all very much
Sky
MW2 Traitor!

Congratulations :lol: you've been selected to receive this months "mystery piece of junk" :p
I've heard Hanzy talk!
Some people are like Slinkies. They’re not really good for anything; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!
Sky
MW2 Traitor!

Sky wrote:128mb 9200 all in wonder, haven't got all the leads though, the usual address?
My mistake it's a 256mb 9200 all in wonder
will attach to carrier pidgeon saturday
I've heard Hanzy talk!
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr

Congratulations :lol: you've been selected to receive this months "mystery piece of junk" :p
woopee did i ever tell you i had 50 isa 28k modems boxed up ready to ship out to some lucky chap :lol:
Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

it's worth 60quid!?

Reallly.......I wouldnt say that whole system was worth 60quid with the way it performed near the end :lol:
Sky
MW2 Traitor!

Rekhyt wrote:it's worth 60quid!?

Reallly.......I wouldnt say that whole system was worth 60quid with the way it performed near the end :lol:
Probably worth more in pieces than as a complete system, even the windows license sticker is worth selling
I've heard Hanzy talk!
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr

but as we know welshy you not exactly the sharpest spatula in the box :p

simple bang it on ebay for £40.00 cash n watch it go,,thats the same price as it equivelant 3650 ddr2 new.its the 3650 ddr3 version that could just keep pace with the 1950 tit for tat in games and you wont find one of them under £60.00. new thats if you can find one in the first place
people still own systems that have qauds n c2ds that came with agp slots and they know they can get by with just a card update not a full system overhaul
I wouldnt say that whole system was worth 60quid with the way it performed near the end
cyber sexed to death it was .. if you stopped sticking your [c*ck] in it ,it would have been fine
you learn somthing everyday from tafftie the bloke who cant even go to dell to find out whats wrong

welshy::But look trevellin its got red blinkin lights on it an a dangly thing to plug in the new lectricty they installed here in the valley not to mention free toilet paper but its too shiny n smears poo all over me bum
trevellin::no u dozy arse thats no toilet paper thats a picture buck .look its got them heirgliphic all over it like them books in the shop,you know ewe weakly an alike
welshsy::tha,s good in,it
trevellin::bloody marvelous
welshy::ere owen come over here i got somthing to tell yoouuu
wyn etc .gwydalin etc .ivan etc
david::does it play DveeeeDsssss
welshy :: nooo
ps ::i hope you bloody registererd that laptop on their site so your covered