Happy bday cuz...

A place for joe public to talk about anything...
LuMbErJaCk
CopyCat
STEAM: wolvcast

IceT-Bag wrote:
CuZ wrote:...Hope to play a bit though, I do have a copy, just working around to it with CODMW2 and 3...
Oh Great, now I have to BAN YOU for playing that Modern Wankfare crap!
Lies! i'm playing MW3 and he hasnt banned me too (or not yet now ive confessed this) :D

EDIT: (too chicken to doublepost atm :p)
Got a pm in the 22nds forum, wonder what that will be....
IceT-Bag wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: http://www.22ndsas.info/forums/viewtopi ... 818#p88818 .

It has come to our attention that you are playing a game for retards who need their hands holding from start to finish.

By purchasing Modern Wankfail 3, you are encouraging their developers to continually release shite DLC marketed and priced as a full retail game, In doing so you are giving the impression that PC gamers want to be treated like their inbred 'casual gamer' console cousins.

Only by NOT purchasing such [sh*t] will the developers realise that they need to "put some [f*cking] effort in" when developing a PC game where the platform is now 6 years ahead of its console counterparts in technology - only then will they stop feeding us console-ported-[sh*t].

This is your first and final warning, never mention Modern Wankfail again on our glorious sexy PC gaming forums, if you do baby jesus will cry and Ice will have to act quickly and harshly - maybe in the form of reducing your post count, or banning you for a day, or some other evil [sh*t] that he can think of.

Sexy Regards
The Admin Team
xxx
:salute: :popcorn: