Goodbye Dave, mute, incog and pavlov....unreal!

A place for joe public to talk about anything...
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

cya lads and i wish ya luck in what ya end up doing!

i hope you understand we cant have you playing for another cod4 clan whilst you are with us. i thought it was quite clear with our rules but there ya go!

anyways gl lads :good:

Unreal :whore: WTF you knew this would happen, so why the fook didnt u tell 'em to leave?? If i didnt find it offensive, i would being using the [f*cking] "J" word with you at the mo! you wont play CB with the 22nd cos we would get pwned u say and then you end up playing cb with 4 other 22nd players!! lmfao or should i quote??
UnReaL wrote:I am willing to play, but completely against any gametype othert than sd. Ive spent over a year mastering it, so I dont want to take a step back :p

Also will only play depending on what league you join.
Will not play cb
esl
twl
Point blank refuse :salute:

and then u end up playing SAB in CB
BlitzKrieg-Gaming Clan

i know u think u made alotta m8s along the way.....but those ya meet going up u will meet coming down....but dont expect them to even say hi
sw337
Sergeant
Sergeant
STEAM: ferriman1

jerkoffs..

u can delete my post if u want, just wanted to say this, i hope this is the word u wanted to use.
UnReaL
May the GAY be with you

I dont see why I have anything to do with this.. theyre not kids, they make their own decisions.
Were playing SAB cb.eu for fun only, no training, no pressure.
Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

I don't see why either, but i definately see How.
Dave8K

its got nothing to do with unreal. tbh
mrBunny

dammit i just knew cod [sh*t] game would do this since its gay... now honestly im gonna be a bit straight off...

pissing off and pissing on any 22ndSAS is like pissing on history, sometimes something deserves a bit off explanasion since i as well ahs been a clan whore, playing at best with the best was an attractive thing for me once, but then i met 22ndSAS, you guys felt like home, skillz differed attention differed. Perhaps the gaming has gone to other limits when i have been gone from the "scene" my fault not knowing the clan but seeing this flaming makes my heart real sad. Were [f*cking] friends! First for me is that 22ndSAS is friends, i´ve declined offers and begging for this clan... 22ndSAS is 22ndSAS for integrity, so i see errors point but BOYOS!!!

I´m still here "unplaying" cause i really love having so much fun doing whatever cause gaming is fun, NOT LIFE!
(yeah i know it was but it isn´t but still kill me and find out what anger is hehe)

I just wanted to say, honesty over exsceedance and honour.

Love every single 22ndSAS´er 4 life. Period!
UnReaL
May the GAY be with you

WelshClown wrote:I don't see why either, but i definately see How.
Like i said before, im not a baby sitter, these lads wanted to play of their own accord. I didnt ask them to play, they came on their own, so please dont put any of this [sh*t] on me, coz i have nothing to do with it, they wanted to play, so they played.
The reason they played is because from what i have been told 22nd still dont have a league team together and they wanted to play officials. So maybe you should look at yourselves before shifting the blame over.
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

nice words bunny but every1 knows peeps piss on this clan and i will have my say!

unreal "bollocks" you cant say with 22nd rules that you didnt know there would be a conflict here. in all fairness even if they are big enuf to make their own minds up. You shoulda said to them....go leave 22nd and then recruited em after....thats something i always did and do! its called not shitting on ya m8s! and i expected abit more from you.

and dave thats also bollocks....remember when i said u had to decide to come back to 22nd or leave when cod4 started...what was ya answer??
er....whats unreal doing
well at the end of day.....you know whats right n wrong and you can read....so you knew quite well that we'd be [f*cked] off with you guys double claning without even telling us! ffs if you thought it was ok then why did you do it secretly and then try to take over 22nd leadership on CB!

like i said before gl and i will pmsl if u find another clan that will let you double clan!

im locking this cos its gonna end up a flame thread....but 1 last thing...dont bother knocking on the door again!
Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

Unreal, as much as i have had respect or you over the last 2 years, i have to tell you something here. You knew the rules, you were involved in the setting up, back when you were in charge if this had happened you'd have wanted it sorted ASAP. The ladders.....if i remember correctly, the delay was with you. I don't need to quote what Porkys quoted already, just scroll up and reread it. As he said, you didnt want to play clanbase with us yet play with 4 other 22nd members. Whats the difference exactly? Hmmm

Oh yeah-and bit of a turn around on opinions of Mute and Incog from you isn't it?
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

GL with it lads and have fun gaming, thats the important thing. Nows lets all get back to COD4 and increasing our gayness and spread the teabagging way of life through all FPS with the ability of crouching :)

:salute:
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.