Payday 2

A place to discuss upcoming new games, we'll let you talk about Call of Duty but you will run the risk of being ridiculed or banned if you sound like a fan boy!
Mr. Plow
Back in 13 yrs
Back in 13 yrs
STEAM: [22ndSAS] Mr. Plow
ORIGIN: MrPlowy

I was wondering if anyone was getting this? Four player co-op isn't a bad thing ...

http://www.crimenet.info/

and a review from IGN: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/13/payday-2-review

Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

how many time did u play medieval warfare?? after you got us all to buy it :p
UnReaL
May the GAY be with you

Hated first one, will be passing on this :D
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

I dont think I'll get it just yet, I bought the first one and only played it once as everyone moved on to something else (I was late to the party *sob*).

Medieval was a good laugh, but everyone who plays it now must be rank 100 and im about 3 lol.

If you fancy a game of payday 1 at the weekend let me know.
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
Mr. Plow
Back in 13 yrs
Back in 13 yrs
STEAM: [22ndSAS] Mr. Plow
ORIGIN: MrPlowy

IceT-Bag wrote:I dont think I'll get it just yet, I bought the first one and only played it once as everyone moved on to something else (I was late to the party *sob*).

Medieval was a good laugh, but everyone who plays it now must be rank 100 and im about 3 lol.

If you fancy a game of payday 1 at the weekend let me know.
Yeah well I've got the first one (Left 4 Dead with bank robbers) and I only played it a couple of times ... just seems like the new is improved in every way and is much closer to the 'hollywood movie' heist feel. I think it would be loads of fun playing co-op with 3 others; planning and executing like The Resevoir Dogs :D

I'm not on TS during weekends as I'm restricted to the living room PC :-/ so 'Leeroy Jeeenkins' - 'Shoot the Piggy' and other game related outbursts are mostly frowned upon by the rest of the family

Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

Mr. Plow wrote:I'm not on TS during weekends as I'm restricted to the living room PC :-/ so 'Leeroy Jeeenkins' - 'Shoot the Piggy' and other game related outbursts are mostly frowned upon by the rest of the family
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

Mr. Plow wrote:...I'm not on TS during weekends as I'm restricted to the living room PC :-/ so 'Leeroy Jeeenkins' - 'Shoot the Piggy' and other game related outbursts are mostly frowned upon by the rest of the family
[

Pmsl :-)
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.