Old Titles Not Yet Played

A place to discuss upcoming new games, we'll let you talk about Call of Duty but you will run the risk of being ridiculed or banned if you sound like a fan boy!
Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

Evil Plum wrote:Anno 2070 is fun, but for some weird reason it just doesn't have as good an atmosphere as Anno 1404, which had me whistling along to the pirate songs, and generally playing the thing to death and beyond. My love affair with 2070 ended after only about 6 weeks of playing it 24/7. The underwater aspect was intriguing, but the different factions didn't really light my candle. Combat was far better than 1404, as were the graphics, and air power was and interesting extra onion layer, but at the end of the day it was just a good game, rather than a classic. I will go back and play it again in a year's time however, and see if the patches / mods / dlc / whatever have improved it a bit.

PS: The pollution aspect was a pain, as it was mostly just busy work. The only two games which have ever done pollution really well were the Simcity series, (new one in the pipe line, lands in a year, and looking a bit special), and the Civ series.

Regards - Mr P

ive bought Anno2070. Im still in the able to play 24/7 stage atm......but i can imagine it gets boring quickly! Port Royale 3 looks interesting.

Civ series just drags on and on zzzzzzzzz.
They need to make a new Empires: Dawn of the modern world. Kicks starcraft and aoe's ass as a strategy game.