Happy Thanksgiving!

Back by popular demand!!!
elpopo

Ahah :)

Just received a message from Mr. Porky from my website, and i was like, such a bad guy I am, not giving any news like that :p
Well, last few monthes have been great for me, despite have been working like hell and that i didn't play any games since our last match together... I m now living and working in Toronto, Ontario. I love this city even if it s already f*****g cold...

I hope you guys are all OK and still have great time together :)

Me with the cheerleaders of Toronto american football team :D
axeskyhigh
PorKys GinGa BaG
PorKys GinGa BaG

elpopo wrote:Ahah :)

Just received a message from Mr. Porky from my website, and i was like, such a bad guy I am, not giving any news like that :p
Well, last few monthes have been great for me, despite have been working like hell and that i didn't play any games since our last match together... I m now living and working in Toronto, Ontario. I love this city even if it s already f*****g cold...

I hope you guys are all OK and still have great time together :)

Me with the cheerleaders of Toronto american football team :D
hey hey popo you ugly git good to hear from you
oh and i've had all of em erm no actually it was the dallas cowboy cheerleaders :p
i might look you up next time im in toronto i work for british airways so get out there sometimes :rasp: :D
elpopo

Just let me know i ll pay you a beer :)
UnReaL
May the GAY be with you

oh god you look so french :P

good to hear your ok m8 :) HF! xx
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

hey popo m8.....glad u got my message....i wasnt sure because i recieved this as a reply
Re: Your note‏
Hello {Your Friend's Name},
{Your Name} left you this message: {Optional Comment}

The message was sent in reference to "":

pmsl...anyways it looks like its all good with you....i do go into your blog every now and then to see what ya up to altho...google translate doesnt always do it for me :oops:

im glad alls well with u buddy....

takecare m8....and dont take a piss outside in winter :shock: :cry:
laters
porks

ps were is your other hand in the picture and why do u look worried and not more like this??