STEAM: welshclown

mrBunny wrote:It sounds gay tho...

im with him
Sky
MW2 Traitor!

WelshClown wrote:

im with him
English is gay? Compared with welsh and swedish? I don't think so!
(Ice, note the use of question and exclamation marks!)
Last edited by Sky on Sun May 18, 2008 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've heard Hanzy talk!
Some people are like Slinkies. They’re not really good for anything; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!
Welsh
Bruce's Biatch

Sky wrote:
WelshClown wrote:

im with him
English is gay? compared with welsh and swedish? I don't think so!
(Ice, note the use of question and exclamation marks)
English grammatical structure dictates that a capital letter be placed After a question mark, exclamation mark or full stop, or any other form of punctuation. Also, should be an exclamation mark after exclamation marks
:good:
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

did this end?? :D

This promptly upset Hervig, who could no longer speculate about Mibzy's, lack of pubes. Anyway now that the explorers were warned that the Flying Hanbag, was really a Yeti hangout, they all turned to Unreal, the tactics wizard (Lvl 9), who decreed that to take control of the Flying Handbag, they should........hold bongo hostage and demand....that unless jack duckworth goes to specsavers they will put corry on at tea times as well and show Vera and Jack having anal sex, with Vera wearing a strap on and Jack being the BITCH....meanwhile welshie was out for a walk with "rachel"...cough...his friend...cough....when all a sudden...he lost concentration and she disappeared feeling alone without her in his mind he went and found ...... a jam jar that he could fill with fresh liver and gently microwave before....offering it to the great god "Halfords" hoping for a puncture repair outfit and a foot pump to help him bring rachel back from the underworld...

....but instead all he got was a tiger suit which....
Welsh
Bruce's Biatch

scared the living daylights out of sky and made him admit that welsh is the best british language as it's the longest surviving language in the British isles. Meanwhile.......Umbongo....
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

went out looking for a wife to beat....as they do in the scottish county of yorkshire...but on the way he....
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

...stopped to make love to a badger, but the badger wasn't having any of it so...
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
M3rC

He cought the badger with a lasso, hogtied it and bumraped the lil bugger untill it started to......
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin

############## PAUSE 'The Never Ending Story' ################
Rekhyt wrote:Ironic thing is Ice, speaking of grammar and All, it's 'Were' not where!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Welshie 1-0 Ice :salute:
Granted, I made a spelling mistake, but its hardly 1-0 to you, since your initial post had the grammar skills of a 419 Nigerian email scammer. If anything, its about 64-1 to me!

:rasp:
Sky wrote:
IceT-Bag wrote:I take it you where ill on the day your English teacher was explaining punctuation!
Not only "were" (grammar not punctuation) but on the subject of punctuation you normally end a question with a question mark, unless you remove the "I take it" and then it becomes a statement, in which case an exclamation mark is appropriate.
It was a rhetorical question to make a point, I didnt expect an answer hence there is no need to use a question mark. The exclamation mark was used to give emphasis to my point.

:flasher:

############## RESUME 'The Never Ending Story' ################
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin

....recite the 10 times table, which took Umbongo by suprise as he could only count upto 9. In anger, Umbongo forced a satsuma into the badgers mouth and put a pair of womens tights over its head and started to throttle it whilst gently caressing its neck with his soft sweet lips, but suddenly...