Diablo 3

A place to discuss upcoming new games, we'll let you talk about Call of Duty but you will run the risk of being ridiculed or banned if you sound like a fan boy!
UnReaL
May the GAY be with you

More of you gayboys need to get it

Originally thought it would be a filler game until GW2. Completley hooked on it now with hanzy and qwert, so much fun and so challenging once you get to the later levels.

Real money auction house coming soon, so might even be able to make some $$$$ off it! Although the success of that is yet to be determined.

Was a bit concearned when Blizzard came out and said "don't get your hopes up" before it was released, seems they didn't think it would live up to the hype, but now it is officially the fastest selling PC game of all time
The game sold over 3.5 million copies in the first 24 hours on sale. That eye-watering number does not include the 1.2 million players who received Diablo 3 as part of the World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion. In total, over 4.7 million were playing the action RPG day one, making it the biggest PC game launch in history.
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

gonna get it for shaun i think
Shaggy
Chief Gay Norfolk'n'Good
Chief Gay Norfolk'n'Good

Porky wrote:gonna get it for shaun i think
Waiting to see what happens with Swtor, subs are up next month
Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

i heard a rumour that SW was going free to play....any truth in it?
Shaggy
Chief Gay Norfolk'n'Good
Chief Gay Norfolk'n'Good

I have heard the same but it won't be the full game, but as crafting is [f*cked] and it's impossible to gather without a body guard to stop you from getting gang raped every 2 minutes, that'll be my option too
UnReaL
May the GAY be with you

SWTOR won't go FTP in this year at the very least, unless their subs drop so drastically low that theres no other option. Sense that when GW2 comes out, it might actually kill swtor. So sad for the game, it had such incredible potential, but because they (Bioware) rushed it out and it had so many fatal basic errors on release, it was doomed to fail from the getgo sadly :(
Mr. Plow
Back in 13 yrs
Back in 13 yrs
STEAM: [22ndSAS] Mr. Plow
ORIGIN: MrPlowy

It's going to be F2P until level 15...

IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.