warface has ASsAULT

A place to discuss upcoming new games, we'll let you talk about Call of Duty but you will run the risk of being ridiculed or banned if you sound like a fan boy!
mixu

Hi guys!

It's me again,

so as you might have heard, warface is now in open beta stage in Russia and closed beta in Europe will start this summer. I have played now for about 60h and want to tell you, why you should be exited

Warface is new Crytek's game, free-to-play shooter, but running on CE3 engine. And it is pretty good graphic and gameplay wise.

First of all it has plenty of game modes, and one of them is ASSAULT. not sure how they will call it in english, but Russian word for the mode, is Sturm- which basically means assault. Maps are pretty small, and dynamic in the game remind COD. Pretty fast pace action with ironsight, but you can shoot from the hip as well and strafe. You can also prone. The main difference from FARCRY Assault is that, you have to stay at capturing zone to take the flag - progress doesn't reset. Otherwise same system with 3 bases. If you take all 3 based in for example 6 minutes, your opponet will only have those 6 minutes to capture faster and win the round. If you defend first and lets say defended all bases, it will be enough to capture only one for you to win the round.

There are 4 classes. Rifleman can uses machine guns, and it reminds far cry a lot. You don't kill with 1 bullet here.
Engineers can't build - which sucks. They use claymores instead of bombs, which can be very annoying at times. They can also repair you ARMOR
Sniper , well snipe. At the moment there are sniper rifles which kill you with one bullet, hopefully they will nerf it.
Medic uses shotguns and can revive. They can also repair you health bar.

At the moment there are 2 maps for assault. They are well designed. YOu can't climb on hills.... but there are nice and unique feature in the game. You can climb over walls with your buddy in few places on the map and flank you opponet. As I already mentioned, maps are small, but with this feature there are plenty of routes.

It is very action packed.

Of course it is Free-to-play game, and there will be some disbalance issues, as you can buy guns for real money... Also it is hard to start playing, when you have basic weapons which sucks. But over time as you get better guns and armor, it is very enjoyable.
Mr. Plow
Back in 13 yrs
Back in 13 yrs
STEAM: [22ndSAS] Mr. Plow
ORIGIN: MrPlowy

mixu

It is gameplay of TDM///
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

ive reserved me tagggs umbongo(uk) so therreee
Last edited by umbongo(uk) on Thu May 31, 2012 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sky
MW2 Traitor!

Reserved mine :) W4sted :lol:
I've heard Hanzy talk!
Some people are like Slinkies. They’re not really good for anything; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!
qwert
Trooper
Trooper
STEAM: samqwert
ORIGIN: samqwert

mines qwerty666
Shaggy
Chief Gay Norfolk'n'Good
Chief Gay Norfolk'n'Good

Sha66y
axeskyhigh
PorKys GinGa BaG
PorKys GinGa BaG

axeskyhigh
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

axeskyhigh wrote:axeskyhigh
thats original :p
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

IceTBag
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.