COD:BO II

A place to discuss upcoming new games, we'll let you talk about Call of Duty but you will run the risk of being ridiculed or banned if you sound like a fan boy!
Mr. Plow
Back in 13 yrs
Back in 13 yrs
STEAM: [22ndSAS] Mr. Plow
ORIGIN: MrPlowy

Gentlemen - start your flamming :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3tedlWs1XY&hd=1[/flv]

Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

omg

i'll take your flame and raise u "a pile of shite"....
HanZ
MR. Connection Interupted
STEAM: hanz0000
ORIGIN: hanz0000

futuristic warfare + horses...

dx11 support on PC, no clarity about dedi servers and still that same engine they used 5 years ago.

Hopefully I'll be too busy to bother and will be playing gw2. :)

Who do we hate... ¿? HanZ ¿?...we love ya Hanzy ;)
Mr. Plow
Back in 13 yrs
Back in 13 yrs
STEAM: [22ndSAS] Mr. Plow
ORIGIN: MrPlowy

HanZ wrote:futuristic warfare + horses...
Now if they did retro warfare + sheeps I would definitely go for it!

IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

There it is folks, you just watched a snuff video showing the cold blooded murder of what was once a great franchise. Well done Activision on sabotaging the golden egg of your portfolio, I can see why Robert Bowling (fourzerotwo) quit, even that gobshite doesnt want to be associated with this Ghost Recon Future Soldier wannabe title.
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

PLOW DESERVES TO BE ADMIN ABUSED FOR EVEN POSTING IT :O

cod fanboy. :lol:
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

ooh look they made battlefield 2142 crossed with some other donkeys age old title

then put some gruff chap in it with the piss and wind IM TOUGH LOOK AT MY CHIP PAN SCARS FROM ROLLING IN PISSED motto

i have this vision of the machines doing what a friends robot hoover did and just bashed itself into the wall even tho it was supposed to be inteligent and know what steps and edges were..he sent it back for a refund

whatever next
cod bops3 the story

its was the future and war was upon us .they need us men who had seen the face of waar!.the vic 20 had sent the message out to the interwebs and life on the planet ceased to exist as it had before ,no more youtube no more instant chat all phones were down.what did we do, we fought back!!!!!
we got the hardest meanest bad ass,s together for the final war to end all wars that would end the wars to come
we fought some robots dont worry they wernt in disguise .we won
the graphics were old like a valve game and the story just recycled shite that isnt even told well.the end

cod bop4
we got the hardest meanest bad ass,s together for the final war to end all wars that would end the wars to come but we didnt see it coming because this was the war that would settle all wars of the future past and future present BECAUSE THIS REALY WAS THE ONE WAR TO RULE THEM ALL
derek had a veruka and the only way we could win this war was to be shrunk and injected into his body god only knows the terrors of this biological WAR we would face