GTA V

A place to discuss upcoming new games, we'll let you talk about Call of Duty but you will run the risk of being ridiculed or banned if you sound like a fan boy!
Mr. Plow
Back in 13 yrs
Back in 13 yrs
STEAM: [22ndSAS] Mr. Plow
ORIGIN: MrPlowy

How's everyones online level? We need to get together at some point to do the heist missions coop but that requires level 12. I for one can't do much in the way of gaming until after may 1. ...

IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

Im lvl 8
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin

Mr. Plow
Back in 13 yrs
Back in 13 yrs

I'm Heist ready (lvl 12 - hi-end appartment) but it's seems adding a few more levels wouldn't hurt:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Heist_Tips_and_Tricks

So get to it boys! :salute:
Tried it. Loved it. Too much a performance hit.

-----

Maybe this will be handy when we finally all meet up:

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

-----

And finally this mini guide on store robberies is for you Welshy:
This method requires 2-players, but if done correctly, you will be able to hit every store in San Andreas multiple times while barely taking any damage.
First, get a Three-Star Wanted Level. Next grab a police van. Have someone driving and someone in the back. BE SURE THAT THE DOORS ARE CLOSED! The police van is covered in armor and has bulletproof windows. If you back the van up to the doors of the liquor store leaving just enough space for your partner to open the doors and get out, you can hit every store in San Andreas, making an easy 15 grand at least. The hard part is losing your wanted level afterwards as the van is incredibly slow.

IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin

Yeah i did yhe DSR trick for 4k graphics and it looked nice, but i went from over 110fps down to 30fps lol.
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin

I also tried native resolution with fxaa, msaa x4, txaa enabled, msaa reflections and aa x16 - looked nice but fps went down to 60's - not a jagged line in sight though haha
Mr. Plow
Back in 13 yrs
Back in 13 yrs

It is truly scalable! Nice job they did ... NOW FIX THE DAMN ONLINE AAAEAAAAEEAEARGH!!!

BTW - coop jobs are called 'Missions' and they are pretty awesome - although they are level dependant, so new ones unlock at each level I think. Was able to play a level 22 mission as with my level 12 character, so it's only the host that needs corresponding mission level.

CuZ
Wirralian Git
Wirralian Git

Okay what am I doign wrong...?

Twice now I have had invites to join a job from the sheep worrier and Plowie and I have got "Failed to join errors".

Anyone else seeing that?
Proving since 2004 that winning has nothing to do with not dying or the ability to shoot [sh*t] ...
Its all about choosing the right side!!! :D
Worlds Best Engineer... ...once!
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin

MP still needs a lot of work mate when it comes to joining your friends to game.

Best thing to do is under ONLINE go to JOIN CREW MEMBERS, that will hopefully put you in the same game server/session as your friends which makes joining failures less likely. Sometimes there may be restrictions in place on the missions/heists which can cause you to get kicked.
CuZ
Wirralian Git
Wirralian Git

Cheer Ice, I was wondering if they were seeing me in SP and doing the online equivalent of ringing the door bell and legging it! :x
Not tried the online yet other than those failed attempts, doing my usual play through SP first.

Stilll struggling with Keyboard for shooting [sh*t], gamepad for driving and wish i had the time to configure the Joystick to fly with!!

Anyone found a way to configure the special ability to a gamepad? It doesnt want to let me do it with mine, which is a PITA with Franklins driving...
Proving since 2004 that winning has nothing to do with not dying or the ability to shoot [sh*t] ...
Its all about choosing the right side!!! :D
Worlds Best Engineer... ...once!