Far Cry 1 - A last movie - Epic and unforgettable video

General chat for Farcry 1, 2 ,3, 4....well you see where we're going with this!
Achilles_nl
Noob
Noob

When running a clan for 10 years (as of may this year), it's always a good time to reflect and look back. Then you start with looking at the clan's birth in Far Cry 1. I still love the game and the great times I had playing it. As great as games are these days, there's nothing like your first love. I'm sure you guys can relate!

I found a video on my hard drive which is the most epic Far Cry video ever made. I''m sure some if not most of you know it. But maybe you forgot about it and need to be remembered.

WARNING: This video will make you go very nostalgic.

All credits goes to it's creators =GzR= Tinyclown, Luger *TAW*, =GzR= Kidde*, sKrub *TAW*, E8|Chris-187, =GzR= Dukie, =GzR= goldFINGER, AoC ToyoMatt84, =GzR= Dogmeat, Bluebomber, =GzR= hn.|ry!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2e7s3 ... videogames
CuZ
Wirralian Git
Wirralian Git

Smiling so much right now after watching that... 10 years on there are still some tricks there that I didnt know about...
Makes me all nostaligic for the game :cry: , the times we all had and the copious amounts of tequila I would quaff sitting next to the noisiest hotel room A/C in the world... :lol:

Thanks for posting this Hans! :good:
Proving since 2004 that winning has nothing to do with not dying or the ability to shoot [sh*t] ...
Its all about choosing the right side!!! :D
Worlds Best Engineer... ...once!
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

Achilles_nl wrote:...As great as games are these days, there's nothing like your first love. I'm sure you guys can relate!...
:salute: :yeahthat: :flasher: :good:
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

great movie...remember it well... :good: ...got quiet a few of these lieing around on a hd somewhere, even one where the 22nd made there own and faked me in it being bagged by Hanz and unreal....Fake because:

1 i was on Holiday
2 we all know there was no chance in hell that hanz would ever be able to bag me :D
3 the same as number 2 but we all know unreal is a gay teapot :popcorn:

and Cuz you didnt need to perfect those tricks....you was the king of the trick...

run into camp get killed on 15 seconds and Watch as all defenders took turns in bagging you (i have a film of that aswell :p )

Those were the days my friends....
CuZ
Wirralian Git
Wirralian Git

LMFAO....

You forgot the bit where the firework goes off the top of the flag after 9 seconds of bagging...
It is fair to say that I capped way more flags when dead than alive! :p
:pwn:
Image :tbag:
ImageImage
Proving since 2004 that winning has nothing to do with not dying or the ability to shoot [sh*t] ...
Its all about choosing the right side!!! :D
Worlds Best Engineer... ...once!
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

:yeahthat: :D