Far Cry PAtch 1.6

General chat for Farcry 1, 2 ,3, 4....well you see where we're going with this!
GrumpyOG
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: [22ndSAS]SeaWibble
ORIGIN: GrumpyG

Me too, but I'll have to find the fc install on one of my old disks
DrZux
Mr TouReTTeS
STEAM: DrZux

GrumpyOG wrote:Me too, but I'll have to find the fc install on one of my old disks
If you cant find it grumpy download a torrent and I'll pm you a genuine Key
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

dont forget to install patch beta 9 if you already installed early version client or youll be staring at a blank online game list
DrZux
Mr TouReTTeS
STEAM: DrZux

umbongo(uk) wrote:dont forget to install patch beta 9 if you already installed early version client or youll be staring at a blank online game list
:good: :good:
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

I need to reinstall Farcry first :oops:

Anyone got the latest download links (for the 1.6)?
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

bad boys playground all relavent links are on there(quick link to all fc paraphanalia ( i like,s me big words)

http://www.badboysplayground.de/include ... ive&type=4

DONT FORGET TO SIGN IN OR THE FILES WONT DOWN LOAD everything relevent to this and updating original fc to 1.4 are here including culmulitive patch

also the 1.6 patch web page on installation and other details to read . use the trees in your language on the left
http://www.everyoneweb.com/farcrypatch1.6/

also dont worry about maps they down load in game if your missing any
Last edited by umbongo(uk) on Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

Ta bongs
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
blackdog

umbongo(uk) wrote: also the 1.6 patch web page on installation and other details to read . use the trees in your language on the left
http://www.everyoneweb.com/farcrypatch1.6/
actually, we prefer the adress www.farcrypatch16.de, sounds much better in my opinion. A better version of this FAQ site will be online soon, with some more translations, easier access to support forums, downloads and of course a better design. Its almost finished, I think we will put it online with the next release.
... of hosting a "Good Old Times Tournament" for Farcry using the 1.6 'patch'
"Good Old Times Tournament" was only a phrase to show you how its meant, but somehow this name sounds good, maybe we shall keep it :p

hey, why did you put the quotes to the word "patch"? Its not a mod, its a patch, really :)

Nice to see you are interested, I will try to find some more good teams and then lets see what we can do :tbringiton:
scarybaby

DrZux wrote:
GrumpyOG wrote:Me too, but I'll have to find the fc install on one of my old disks
If you cant find it grumpy download a torrent and I'll pm you a genuine Key
i wouldnt download a torrent im pretty sure the torrent on the ship of pirates have some dodgy dil delphi script file associated wit if im not mistake kwblon.dil or soemthing which people got banned from?
blackdog

New version of 1.6 is now available. Check out www.badboysplayground.de or www.farcrypatch16.de, no registration needed anymore to download. All you have to do, is either update 3 of your old 1.6 files or do a client install.

We are now at RC1, which offers even more features then beta9 and is almost final. Really. :)

PS: and it wont need as long as with beta 9 to see the next version online