Far Cry PAtch 1.6

General chat for Farcry 1, 2 ,3, 4....well you see where we're going with this!
Brussie

Whow Godz going straight for a new server. :salute:

The server was full yesterday on am_river and eu_temple so an extra can't harm. :D
If you need extra info on server files: ask Jeppa, he is the programmer of 1.6. (jeppa12 on xfire) You can find him also on BadBoysPlayground website.

cheers
blackdog

hey there :)

i need the mail adress from one of you guys, so I can give you all the news and arrange the next admin meeting. if you have problems setting up the server, maybe i can help you: xfire: blackdog2929, blackdog29@gmx.net
Brussie

Great game yesterday Godz! The rust will go off in no-time. ;) Next time: the full :team: expected. :D
Godz
Captain
Captain
STEAM: godswork
ORIGIN: Godswork

Hi Brussie it felt a bit strange playing the custom maps but its a great help with the auto map downloader the map loaded in no time.

It also felt strange playing on fairly high settings its the first time i have played with a higher spec pc and i was amazed at the detail and colours.

I am no longer in 22nd so i cant bully them to play farcry...... no fook it i can!!!!!!!!

Guys try our beloved game even if it is a 2nd choice game the 1.6 patch is great fooking get it installed and play :salute:
I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE 22NDSASSCREAM....AIM....FIRE!!!!!!!!!
DrZux
Mr TouReTTeS
STEAM: DrZux

Looks like my old engineer overalls need a dusting off then.
DrZux
Mr TouReTTeS
STEAM: DrZux

Ok that all seemed to work swimmingly well, like Godz can not argue at the down speed for the maps. Going to play SP to brush up and practice some hills then defo up for a FC nostalgia night
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

Can someone provide a registration-free link to the 1.6 patch and Cliveys loader?

I cant be arsed downloading files from a website I have to register with first (Im sure Im not the only one).
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
LuMbErJaCk
CopyCat
STEAM: wolvcast

IceT-Bag wrote:Can someone provide a registration-free link to the 1.6 patch and Cliveys loader?

I cant be arsed downloading files from a website I have to register with first (Im sure Im not the only one).
Here ya go, just have patch 1.4 installed and than Clivey's loader is all u need.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9FVBC6Z2
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

Cheers LJ :salute:
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
blackdog

IceT-Bag wrote:Can someone provide a registration-free link to the 1.6 patch and Cliveys loader?

We wanted to register everyone who wants to try the beta, so they know where to find help and so on, so i think thats ok. the final version will be free to download for everyone. but lets wait for beta 9 first :D

hope to see you soon on 1.6 :)

xfire (blackdog2929) if you need any help