Far Cry PAtch 1.6

General chat for Farcry 1, 2 ,3, 4....well you see where we're going with this!
Brussie

Hi guys,

I believe some old-skool FC players are still here. I would love to see you guys back in the game for one night. Come and test the new 1.6 version. Waterproof anti-cheat engine with 1.33 wapon settings. Or 1.4, server admin switches within 2 clicks. Off course we play 1.33 because it's what made FC a great game. ;)

It's so good, that after a clan admin meeting on TS last weekend. All clans agreed to switch ALL servers over to 1.6 as soon as it is fully finished! Currently it is in beta8 status, but perfect playable!

Some other old player came back to check it out and they like it. From Heroez, sZ, wTe, Wicked, clan00, ai.crew,...

For more info check http://www.everyoneweb.com/farcrypatch1.6/
xfire: brussie
Funwar small or big is off course also possible. :tbringiton:

Some random screenshots of last two weeks. you might recognize some old friends or clans:
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/95804517-4.jpg
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/95708060-4.jpg
Godz
Captain
Captain
STEAM: godswork
ORIGIN: Godswork

Thanks for letting us know, i will come into the server sometime this week.

I have also spoke to grover from gameserverland and he has agreed to get some 1.6 servers running this week. hint hint sales sales :D

contact me here for a good price on 1.6 servers :tbringiton:
I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE 22NDSASSCREAM....AIM....FIRE!!!!!!!!!
Godz
Captain
Captain

Nice debate going on here just like the old days worth a read

http://www.fireworksgaming.co.uk/forum/ ... ?f=2&t=131
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

Cheers Brussie,

I'll have my new PC built by this weekend hopefully so will get FC installed and patched to 1.6 with cliveys launcher.

Its been a while since I've tested my mountain goat skills out. :lol:

Regards
IceT
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
Godz
Captain
Captain

IceT-Bag wrote:Cheers Brussie,

I'll have my new PC built by this weekend hopefully so will get FC installed and patched to 1.6 with cliveys launcher.

Its been a while since I've tested my mountain goat skills out. :lol:

Regards
IceT
i got to say farcry 1 was the greatest climbing game of all time you could get lost in the back of them maps, i used to spend hours walking around the mountains and forest on Jungle sad really i know but hey it was fooking great jumping off high cliffs into the sea. and driving the trucks for miles.

great game i think i spent thousands of hours playing the game and millions of hours exploring and seeing how high i could climb :good:
Brussie

Nice to see your interest. I played FC myself not so much for a few months when I was playing COD4. But I came back to my first love since beta8 of 1.6 is out. Capturing flags, it is so unique and who doen't get a kick of a godlike caputure. :D

Playing on 1.6 are reunion evenings with skilled, non-cheaters who made FC a great game. No noobs, teamkillers or cheaters.

About fireworks gaming... he is negative from the start of the conversations... didn't even gave it a try... this is not XT. It's is better. It does use the anti-cheat engine of it as a start. But it also got worked on and is improved. Game settings have a 1:1 with 1.33, 1.4 or XT which is the mean difference why 1.6 is a succes and XT failed...

Till this day, he is the only person who does not want to switch to 1.6. The first TS meeting took place last sunday. After three hours of discussing the future of the game, the conclusion of all participants is that 1.6 is the way to go. :) The same meeting will take place next sunday but this time in English. Feel free to enter. http://www.badboysplayground.de

I can only say: :salute:
Godz
Captain
Captain

many of the members of this forum where testers and admins for the 1.4 patch and XT mods, also some of us where ubi admins for the ubisoft public servers i am sure you will get a good response about the 1.6 patch when we get a chance to try it. :good:
Ratata

:tbringiton: imagine a good old fc funwar 22nd vs wte...... ...of course we all know wte would win :popcorn: , but it would be damn funny :p :D

:salute:
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

Yeah, but only because we're more of a 'make love not war' clan

:flasher:
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
Godz
Captain
Captain

I am arranging a server set to 1.6 we can have a go in there when its ready :tbringiton: