computer for sale

General chat for Farcry 1, 2 ,3, 4....well you see where we're going with this!
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

gamesie.....you do know that the new COD4 part 2 is coming out sooooooon
scarybaby

yer like the others said mate dont put it to waste,u spend alot of time and effort into it,

Why dont u just get rid of ur old system and use this 1? nopoint underselling it mate just enjoy it even if ur not using it for hardcore gaming,it will be better to hold on to it so that when u do fancy a game u dont have to get pissed off and buy ur self another one
si_
Trooper
Trooper

having trouble getting through to you tonight Phil - u in the house? or u just give me wrong number haha :D

and i would understand if u decide to keep the machine but if u still wanna sell it (pressure from the missus?) then i will deffo buy it from ya!

PWND
games

si_ wrote:having trouble getting through to you tonight Phil - u in the house? or u just give me wrong number haha :D

and i would understand if u decide to keep the machine but if u still wanna sell it (pressure from the missus?) then i will deffo buy it from ya!

im in all day or just pm me your number..

mobile not working now as chucked it at baz today he pissed me off..
si_
Trooper
Trooper

we not having much luck mate - just tried ur work number but u are out - the fella said call u back in 30 mins or so so will jump back at ya :)

PWND
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

:popcorn: :tumble:
games

Porky wrote::popcorn: :tumble:
lol porkster
si_
Trooper
Trooper

we struck a deal by the way - will be owning again in some games in around a weeks time, hopefully less :D

will pm u my mob Phil m8 incase u need to get in touch

PWND
Godz
Captain
Captain
STEAM: godswork
ORIGIN: Godswork

I look forward to sticking my balls in your face, pusher is sooo excited about you playing again also
I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE 22NDSASSCREAM....AIM....FIRE!!!!!!!!!
si_
Trooper
Trooper

Godz wrote:I look forward to sticking my balls in your face, pusher is sooo excited about you playing again also

yeah man i not been online for years it seems but me and pusher always kept in touch over the phone.. we gaming tag team haha :tbringiton: tbt is in our blood, best gaming time for us both without doubt... looks like we got most the old original squad coming back also.

pusher
redwing
tonka
toxic
me
and hopefully another old friend.... :popcorn:

PWND