Farcry 2 ranking and weapons

General chat for Farcry 1, 2 ,3, 4....well you see where we're going with this!
Godz
Captain
Captain
STEAM: godswork
ORIGIN: Godswork

took me a while to work it all out but your weapons can be improved during play. for example

M249 once you get 500 kills you get maintanence manual making gun more reliable.....if you get 250 executions you get operation manual that makes your gun more accurate with less recoil, and 250 headshots gives you bandolier enabling you to carry more ammo.

its less for lower range weapons but thats just an example, everything is explained in the following Link including all the ranks you can get to with a points guide, the game is far better once you can get to these stages good luck if you try.

oh and one more thing you can check all your stats on your MP menu and dont forget you cant execute on deathmatch games (I found out the hard way)

further info your operation manual updates the more executions you get 250 for m249 is max

http://www.farcry2world.com/farcry-2-gu ... nking.html
Last edited by Godz on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE 22NDSASSCREAM....AIM....FIRE!!!!!!!!!
Shaggy
Chief Gay Norfolk'n'Good
Chief Gay Norfolk'n'Good

I hear the no recoil bug still works so you can keep your XP, macros or slight of hand = zero recoil on full auto :(
Ratata

Shaggy wrote:I hear the no recoil bug still works so you can keep your XP, macros or slight of hand = zero recoil on full auto :(
Damn. Why am I thinking of one high level French guy who owend me from a distance with the saw, more that once :cry:
elpopo

Ratata wrote:
Shaggy wrote:I hear the no recoil bug still works so you can keep your XP, macros or slight of hand = zero recoil on full auto :(
Damn. Why am I thinking of one high level French guy who owend me from a distance with the saw, more that once :cry:
frenchies don't hack! only germans do
Sky
MW2 Traitor!

Ratata wrote:
That was "Nice" for you :p
I've heard Hanzy talk!
Some people are like Slinkies. They’re not really good for anything; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!
elpopo

Sky wrote:
Ratata wrote:
That was "Nice" for you :p

ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah... i remember now :o