Feedback required ASAP

General chat for Farcry 1, 2 ,3, 4....well you see where we're going with this!
CuZ
Wirralian Git
Wirralian Git

IceT-Bag wrote: I think the person in charge of MP has never done the job before in their life, and I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall in the meetings discussing it.

Probably something like this: http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index ... e0c417f32f
Where is Mr Laurel and Hardy Assault sig you git :p
Godswork wrote:we are giving it a month probebly 1st of december somehting should be done by then, there would be one big decision to get the community back in favour simple really apart from little things putting assault back would be well need a say more
Drop your French buddy a not to that effect.
Tell him that you will make the announcement public in a couple of weeks unless the community gets "SOME" feedback ;)
Proving since 2004 that winning has nothing to do with not dying or the ability to shoot [sh*t] ...
Its all about choosing the right side!!! :D
Worlds Best Engineer... ...once!
pvt.james

well im not impressed with the game at all, so if anyone wants to buy the collectors edition for £20 posted let me know.
Godz
Captain
Captain
STEAM: godswork
ORIGIN: Godswork

at least give it till a patch is released like us
I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE 22NDSASSCREAM....AIM....FIRE!!!!!!!!!
Shaggy
Chief Gay Norfolk'n'Good
Chief Gay Norfolk'n'Good

Apparently if you are suffering 'critical issues' and Ubi have not patched it...you can have all your money back...no questions, so why would anyone want to wait. What if the tossers only fix the critical stuff....well you won't be able to get a refund then cos the heap of [sh*t] works, just. My advise is if you have any issues that stops the game from running as intended:

1. Uninstall the game
2. Email the retailer+Ubi and consumer protection bodies stating you have uninstalled it and want all your money back as the game does not work properly (list the problems,lol), NOTE THE TIME/DATE WHEN THE GAME WAS UNINSTALLED AND THE TIME YOU ASKED FOR A REFUND. This will be important incase the patch arrives 3 seconds after you notified them you want your cash back.
3. Ask the retailer their protocol for returning stuff and follow it, giving all info you can as required!!
4. You MUST send this recorded delivery, about £3.
5. You MUST get an independant witness to place all the items in the envelope and post it for you (watch them do it and lock up the receipt given to them by the postoffice)
6. You do this after the patch....YOU ARE F.U.C.K.E.D

You can always buy it at a later date if they patch it with what it needs (a new dev team) :popcorn: