[Farcry 1] Cliveys Dynamic Patch Loader

General chat for Farcry 1, 2 ,3, 4....well you see where we're going with this!
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

ok i got it sorted my problem stemmed from using a diffrent cdkey ..well i do have 3 after all and xt not recognising it>>> more on that later

a run down from start to finish of installing the new fcloaderv5.1 by clivey and how to add the 1.6 8 beta

download said fcloader link from bad boys here or type it in google

thanks to sz pain in the arse and freakzoid for my issue

THE iNSTALL
go to your c:drive/ubisoft/crytek/fc/mods place your fcloader in here and extract files. if you already unrared it or just plop it in fc folder or the mods folder
go inside your fcloader folder and right click on the fcloader logo and create a shortcut to desktop.this will now be you fc start icon for any patch you wish to play
Dclick the fcloader icon on desktop and then the question mark in its gui . find the fc folder then submit ((c:drive/ubisoft/crytek/fc ))you can also add your details iE cdkey and ubisoft login details again press submit if you want to auto all the data and join mp off the bat

ok when adding the 1.6 beta 8 files
download from bad boys and extract them to a folder on desktop . when unrared it will contain two folders
one is bin32 a .dll file and the other is fcdata folder xScripts_mp.pak file
you place these in the fcloader 1.6 folder in there respective folders NOTE the folder is just 16 inside the fcloader folder (god i love saying fcloader folder)
so if you have put you fcloader in the mods folder like me and not in the fc directory it will look like this
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Crytek\Far Cry\Mods\16
the 16 is the folder we will be placing the 2 new files
inside the 16 folder you will see bin32 . fcdata . xtprofiles and splash screen..
so cry.dll in bin32 and xScripts_mp.pak in fcdata . hopfully you will now be upto date to play the new servers and benefit from the tweaks

????????????????????? IF you receive this error ???????????????????????

@Globalid does not fit
it is because you have a new cd key not associated with you old excalitron account
either use your old cdkey or register for a new xt account (this was my downfall :( )
how i solved my id issue was kicked up xt4 patch signed in to xt deleted my usernames just to make sure i didnt run into any other issues when making a new account ,then deleted my main account.
shut xt4 down then reloaded patch 1.6 up created new account and added my old game names in the registration proccesse went and had a look see what was on

dont forget you can still play all the other patches by simply clicking them
also fc is about £4.00 now so treat the family loool plus it comes with culmitive patch and 64bit on the disc if its by sold out software
Ped
MW2 Traitor!
STEAM: Grumpy Ped
ORIGIN: xGSTQ

Direct Link to the latest FCLoader this includes the new 1.6 RC1 patch as well

http://www.badboysplayground.de/content ... der51c.rar

Im having fun trying to get this installed !! :team:
Ped
MW2 Traitor!

Blah I just keep getting "Invalid CD-Key" even though it is the right CD-Key and it populates the server list fine, when I try to join a server.... "Invalid CD-Key"

Ill keep trying :uwhat:
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

Ped wrote:Blah I just keep getting "Invalid CD-Key" even though it is the right CD-Key and it populates the server list fine, when I try to join a server.... "Invalid CD-Key"

Ill keep trying :uwhat:

sounds like the prob i had at xmas wheni tried to use my bfbc2 vietnam key....i ended up going to ea forums and bollocking them then saw that it wasnt an S but a 5.... :D :lol:

u sure u aint doing the same? :oops: :? :popcorn: :tumble:
Ped
MW2 Traitor!

The Key is defo correct

I have a spare key that ive never used if all fails, I thought it might be a port issue so i followed

http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubi ... 1083076486

Tested all my ports and there all open, and yet Im still getting "Invalid CD-Key"

I've cleared my registry and its still not letting me enter my CD Key... stupid thing

I've uninstalled and re-installed 3 times now, so im guessing im just not going to get to play FC lol :shock:
Ped
MW2 Traitor!

Stupid thing

I give up

After uninstalling the game, using CCleaner to clean registry and rebooting and re-installing

I install FC then the 1.4 Cumulative patch open the game fine, login MP fine then try to join a game "Invalid CD-Key" BUT IVE NOT ENTERED A CD KEY !!!

Where the fook is the cdkey installed !!! fookin gay thing

:flasher:
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

I maybe wrong Ped, but don't you specify the key in the fcloader settings?

(Been a while since I used it, so could be wrong)
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
Ped
MW2 Traitor!

IceT-Bag wrote:I maybe wrong Ped, but don't you specify the key in the fcloader settings?

(Been a while since I used it, so could be wrong)
Yes you do m8 but ive not added the FCLoader yet, Im just trying to get it working as v1.4 first then ill add the FCLoader

I have already tried installing FC + v1.4 Cumulative + FCloader and it was the same, so im doing it a step at a time..

After installing FC I can login to UBI but it doesn't ask for CD Key, once I install v1.4 I can login to UBI then I get the "Invalid CD-Key"

I searched the registry for my CD-Key as they all start with FCY and nothing, so I dunna know about this one... bizarre :(
CuZ
Wirralian Git
Wirralian Git

Its encrypted, you wont find it as FCY...

Stupid question, you do have the map for the server you click on?
If it check for that before reaching the key login you might be getting kicked that way.. :?
Proving since 2004 that winning has nothing to do with not dying or the ability to shoot [sh*t] ...
Its all about choosing the right side!!! :D
Worlds Best Engineer... ...once!
Ped
MW2 Traitor!

Hey Cuz, long time no speak, yeah im only trying to join standard maps

I think its my ports actually

I used an on-line port checker to see if they were open and it said they were, but ive tried everything and anything, been trying most of the day actually uninstalled and re-installed 6 times now :lol:

I then decided to double check the ports and used a different port checker on-line and it said the ports that i apparently opened were still closed AAAHHH

So now im trying to find out how to open the specific ports, ive found a good tutorial even of my router but even that wont open them >> http://portforward.com/english/routers/ ... ar_Cry.htm

GAY :bad:

Oh well, ill go back to playing Civilisation V :uwhat: