[Farcry 1] Cliveys Dynamic Patch Loader

General chat for Farcry 1, 2 ,3, 4....well you see where we're going with this!
Godz
Captain
Captain
STEAM: godswork
ORIGIN: Godswork

stupid question but are you trying to join 1.4 or 1.33 maps because the server list is mixed, if you are patched to 1.4 only try to join them.
I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE 22NDSASSCREAM....AIM....FIRE!!!!!!!!!
Ped
MW2 Traitor!
STEAM: Grumpy Ped
ORIGIN: xGSTQ

Godz wrote:stupid question but are you trying to join 1.4 or 1.33 maps because the server list is mixed, if you are patched to 1.4 only try to join them.
Your right it was a stupid question :lol:

I have now tried with the FCLoader as well, tried uninstalling Anti-Virus too

Im getting mixed results regarding my ports, some say there open some say there not reachable... so who knows, dont know what else to try

Ive even tried my alternative CD-Key in the FCLoader settings and same result :bad:
CuZ
Wirralian Git
Wirralian Git

Ped wrote:
Godz wrote:stupid question but are you trying to join 1.4 or 1.33 maps because the server list is mixed, if you are patched to 1.4 only try to join them.
Your right it was a stupid question :lol:

I have now tried with the FCLoader as well, tried uninstalling Anti-Virus too

Im getting mixed results regarding my ports, some say there open some say there not reachable... so who knows, dont know what else to try

Ive even tried my alternative CD-Key in the FCLoader settings and same result :bad:
re the ports, are you using Windows Firewall?

Dim and distant memories of even if you think its off,it can still block ports although I think that was XP,
Might be worth a try turning it on, making hte exceptions for prog or ports then turning it off if that was your usual.

Also does your Mobo have an NVIDIA HW FW?
I had to disable my old one because it never worked twice with the same settings...
Proving since 2004 that winning has nothing to do with not dying or the ability to shoot [sh*t] ...
Its all about choosing the right side!!! :D
Worlds Best Engineer... ...once!
Ped
MW2 Traitor!

Im not using the windows firewall

And I have no idea what a NVIDIA HW FW :tumble:

:yeahthat:

hehe
Ped
MW2 Traitor!

hmm so I run the program in compatabily mode and I choosed Windows XP (service pack 3)

and now when I try to login to MP it asks me for my CD-Key so I enter it

Then I wait for a few seconds and it then says error "CD Verification Time Out, Please Try Again"

So I try again and instantly pops up "Invalid CD Key,Please re-enter your key"

Going to try it on Vista settings cus it used to work on vista for me too :tbringiton:
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

"CDKEY VERIFICATION TIMEOUT" usually means the UBI Master Server is unavailable (or the network to it is down), or one or more ports are blocked.

Out of curiousity Ped, can you HOST an online game or does it give an error?

What AV are you running? When you disable it is it really disabled? I used to have Norton Internet Security and even though I disabled it I was getting PB kicks for loss of connection to PB servers or PB INIT issues - only when I completely uninstalled it did it solve my problems.

I have heard that McAfee has a privacy service (or rather previously it did) that was running even when McAfee was disabled...and this caused similar problems to yours.
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
Ped
MW2 Traitor!

I use Kerpasky for AV

I uninstalled it yesterday because im aware that even though you disable your AV it can still block you..that didnt work this time :?

I can actually create my own game/server which means the ports should be open (I think) (looks like im playing on my own lmao) :good:

I've submitted a ticket to my router company "billion" to see if im doing anything wrong regarding opening ports

Im also tempted to lean towards a windows 7 problem as well, Google brings up a few results regarding FC and Windows 7 "CD-Key" issues

Ill keep trying :team:
Ped
MW2 Traitor!

I didnt know you can get FC for free >> http://www.gamershell.com/news_41339.html :chr1:
CuZ
Wirralian Git
Wirralian Git

Ped,

4 year old promo for Labor Day weekend, it was only valid to authenticate the game for that weekend, so its a waste of a DL unless you have a key.
Also it was sponserd by MaccyDs or BK, had Jack ordering a Trigen Whopper iirc...

NVIDIA HARDWARE FIREWALL...
NV4 chipset mobos shipped with them.

McAffee bug Ice mentioned bit me in the ass too...it was never fixed afaik.

You can only tell if your ports are open if we can see youl.
Typically an installation with some not all ports open will appear on teh list but has a ping of 9999?
May even be greyed out, so long now I dont remember!
Stupid question No 6

What ports are you opening?
Are you opening them both ways and both for TCPIP and UDP?
Proving since 2004 that winning has nothing to do with not dying or the ability to shoot [sh*t] ...
Its all about choosing the right side!!! :D
Worlds Best Engineer... ...once!
UnReaL
May the GAY be with you

So will that link still download the game?
I still have my CD key but I've lost my disk :(