The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

this is not scarey

this is tho

Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

Arghhhh. It is not funny! There's a mouse sumwhere carrying aids!
axeskyhigh
PorKys GinGa BaG
PorKys GinGa BaG

WelshClown wrote:Arghhhh. It is not funny! There's a mouse sumwhere carrying aids!
so? there are millions of people carrying aids too ....... just don't shag any of em or lick their wounds and you'll be fine!! :p
Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

THIS IS THE ISSUE!

In my house....one of the girls has literally been around Cardiff....and she has chlamidya and her nickname is AIDS so she has it. The mouse has been found IN HER ROOM! So now. We have a Mouse with AIDS and the AIDS disease in walking form!
M3rC

OMFG, You cannot get AIDS FROM A NICKNAME!!! Chlamydia and AIDS are 2 different diseases ya moron!!! and secondly the chance of a mouse catching aids from a girl with chlamydia is 0%, unless she shoved it up her [smelly fish]!!!
axeskyhigh
PorKys GinGa BaG
PorKys GinGa BaG

M3rC wrote:OMFG, You cannot get AIDS FROM A NICKNAME!!! Chlamydia and AIDS are 2 different diseases ya moron!!! and secondly the chance of a mouse catching aids from a girl with chlamydia is 0%, unless she shoved it up her [smelly fish]!!!
:shock: :cry: :puke:
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

one of the girls has literally been around Cardiff

ive been around cardiff and the only thing to affect me was the begginings of starting to turn stupid so i went home .as soon as i got past the taffy border normality resumed

mouse problem solved just hit the fcking thing with a shovel or any other heavy object or the simplist solution stop being scruffy twats and tidy up .putting food in bin and cuboards

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

one of the girls has literally been around Cardiff

ive been around cardiff and the only thing to affect me was the begginings of starting to turn stupid so i went home .as soon as i got past the taffy border normality resumed

mouse problem solved just hit the fcking thing with a shovel or any other heavy object or the simplist solution stop being scruffy twats and tidy up .putting food in bin and cuboards

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

i have no idea why its double posted im of to the pub :)
M3rC

BONGS YOU FRIKKIN DOUBLE POSTER!!!
M3rC

BONGS YOU FRIKKIN DOUBLE POSTER!!!!!

is there an echo in here? :p