BassHunter - 'Now youre gone' Chris Moyles Spoof

Back by popular demand!!!
BowzeR

tbh some [muff] in a saxo was blasting this out on my way home from work..... so i thought, meh [f*ck] that, blasted bullet for my valentine out ahaha :P couoldnt hear the slag then :)
ThePoons
bj boy
bj boy

as bowzer was in his 1.2 festa lol ...
Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

says Mibzy in his 800 cc Mini

Ahahaha
ThePoons
bj boy
bj boy

no welsh... its a 1000cc actually lol and its not 800cc its 850 lol stupid wank stain lol xx
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

Now now Mibzy don't be like that. You should know that the Welsh never had cars till an English man got lost one day and ended up in Wales.

I believe when they first saw one they called it "grigiidywiggywodwagnillyfelerwyngladysbehossh", which they later shortened to "wahayboyometalboxymoveyalongyfromatob", which they later shorterned again a few years later to "car".

Im going to go visit Wales one day, just waiting for them to invent electricity and toilet paper.

:hide:
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
DrZux
Mr TouReTTeS
STEAM: DrZux

We went on a school trip to wales years ago. Was well pissed of when we got there I was expecting to see Whales.
Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

IceT-Bag wrote:Now now Mibzy don't be like that. You should know that the Welsh never had cars till an English man got lost one day and ended up in Wales.

I believe when they first saw one they called it "grigiidywiggywodwagnillyfelerwyngladysbehossh", which they later shortened to "wahayboyometalboxymoveyalongyfromatob", which they later shorterned again a few years later to "car".

Im going to go visit Wales one day, just waiting for them to invent electricity and toilet paper.

:hide:
Excuse me?

We provide lots of electricity. We provide your towns and cities with water (village flooded in Mid Wales)
We Use Andrex as toilet paper!!(unless ur chavs who dont use any.....but thats the same everywhere!!)

So fu Ice!!!! :lol:
ThePoons
bj boy
bj boy

DrZux wrote:We went on a school trip to wales years ago.

surprised you can still remember your school days
Zux thats gota be some years now

pmsl

im messing lol x x
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

We Use Andrex as toilet paper
feercking posh basterds :shock:

whats wrong with 10 bog rolls for a quid :lol: :lol:
BowzeR

1.1 pug106 actually... and theres summet up with it lmao, thin i was goin too fast for too long on motoway :S haha, now with iron maiden stickers on back windows and sun strip aswell :p and 17s on it soon :p