Sky
MW2 Traitor!

umbongo(uk) wrote:
We Use Andrex as toilet paper
feercking posh basterds :shock:

whats wrong with 10 bog rolls for a quid :lol: :lol:
Ha! we make Andrex down here, 1 dead puppy in every roll :shock:
I've heard Hanzy talk!
Some people are like Slinkies. They’re not really good for anything; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

@bowz
and i thought i was incoherant

thats why i dont buy andrex . animal cruelty you see""
shame they dont put a small sachet of sweet n sour sauce with them bogrolls if you get a free meal in everyone

"now your gone ,, a scoober ry dooby do daaa, now your gone a do be be dooo be doo da doody du dy ron ooh im beginning to like these kiddie plop tunes ,so underestemated
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

We should modify the song, and base it on FC2 console kiddies at Ubi forums who keep posting up moroneous (a word I just invented!) questions and suggestions.

Hum the following in your head...(starting 'now youre gone'):
Now your a teen, you got a console and you think your mean, so mean your really really really keen, you'll post stupid stuff on the UBI Forums, and you'll never use the search feature, your spelling will be a nightmare, cos you wag'd school cos you dont care, but lots of y0da sarcasm you will bare.....tra la la la la la laa laa larrrrrr.....de dum dee dum dee dee dee dum de darr.....
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
BowzeR

now ur a teen, u see farcry 2 and ur eyes are green, coz ur ps3 is a fkin lame machine, it wont work yet coz sony suck, like umbongo and his gang of killer ducks. u dont kno when the game will be out, and ur pissed coz ull get pwnt when ur out...... (start again) ceeerlimbing trees, its somthing ull need to run and flee, from 22nd and the rest of the pros in fc, ur gonna get ur asses handed to u on a plate, ull need cuz to support and maderate, even tho hes all teh way around the world, the [tw*t] will supoort u little girls, he may not agree with what u say, but its the rules and hell ban us any way.......

:)
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin

ROFL
BowzeR

and yes it fits coz i sang along to it! LMAO!

i think it mite be gettin to far, we should all do 1 verse each hjaha :p and let ice do the chorus
SL!CeR
Sergeant
Sergeant

Yes it works as i actually checked (Sad fook i am)
mrBunny

typing for the arguments sake... and i want more posts =( tired of beeing just a trooper after 3 years...
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin

mrBunny wrote:typing for the arguments sake... and i want more posts =( tired of beeing just a trooper after 3 years...
Your heading for some Admin Abuse!

:bm: