what comes first ???

Back by popular demand!!!
Brad

lol this is weird ... what comes first the chicken or the egg ???? its impossible to work out :x
Brad

if the egg comes first where did it come from .... the chicken ........ if the chicken come first where did it come from .... the egg lol WTF
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

simple
the chickens ancestor
as according to scientists(egg heads )external eggs were the main reprodution cycle of life before mammals and live young and seen as though reptilian life . dinosaurs etc were supposed to have evolved into birds this would mean a species resembling a chickychuck suddenly had what looked like a chicken as ofspring then this being a better design as opposed to its parents flourished,adding its genes to the next generation thus having what we have today the chicken or should i say asian wild foul

fck me u can tell im sober .
is this making sense rofl

beer!! pass me the god damn beer!!,,im seeing colours n [sh*t] instead of fuzzy hue,s and mottled outlines
damn your trickery mr patel and your 24 pack for £1.99 watered down french stuff no one can pronounce because weve never heard of it
hang on it says "mongrandperspissinapot" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhh duped again :popcorn:
Shaggy
Chief Gay Norfolk'n'Good
Chief Gay Norfolk'n'Good

Like bongo said, sum freeky inbreading and hey presto a chicken was born. I understand that in a certain part of the country that a sheep gave birth to a humanish sort of thing that also lays eggs :lol: :~ :shock:
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr

its a bit like the ready meal chicken tonight but your having it tomorrow night :p
Shaggy
Chief Gay Norfolk'n'Good
Chief Gay Norfolk'n'Good

Does that come with gravey and mushy pea's???
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr

no
rice and peas
Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

Shaggy wrote:Like bongo said, sum freeky inbreading and hey presto a chicken was born. I understand that in a certain part of the country that a sheep gave birth to a humanish sort of thing that also lays eggs :lol: :~ :shock:

fu :lol:
DrZux
Mr TouReTTeS
STEAM: DrZux

And what bugs me most is

HOW LONG IS A PIECE OF FOOKIN STRING
Sky
MW2 Traitor!

OMG, he's on trial and he's doubleposting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but atleast he's found the spam section :salute:
I've heard Hanzy talk!
Some people are like Slinkies. They’re not really good for anything; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!