CHoNG

A place for joe public to talk about anything...
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

Well hello there stranger :D

Where have you been hiding?

:salute:
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
CHoNG
Noob
Noob

Had kids took over my life but i have now sold them to a lovely young african family and have time to play again. They get a fresh dirty puddle to drink from every week (seen it on tv) so they will be fine.
How the [f*cks] everyone been ?
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

Haha. Well we're not a competitive playing clan anymore, we're too old and slow for that.

Only about half a dozen casual gamers left - they've either found girlfriends, got time consuming jobs or just got bored with the crap I post these days.

I can't even remember who was around when you last graced us with your presence lol.

"Porky" and "DrZux" lost the taste for spamming the forums (and getting their arses handed to them).

"Games" disappeared, some say he found love for restoring classic cars - I just think all the lag he blamed for dying online finally caught up with him and he's out there somewhere waiting to sync up.

"Hanz" never grasped the concept of speech, but he does haunt the battlegrounds of BF1 and joins us on discord to hear our sexy voices :)

"Shaggy" is out there somewhere playing with horses. His lad "Scrappy" is still about and plays BF1.

"Grumpy" pops on the forum from time to time, his job keeps him busy.

"Welsh" stopped being a professional student and had to get "a [f*cking] job" (his words) as well as getting pussy whipped so he only has time for trading insults with me these days or playing this really turd game called 'rocket league' :D

"Gods" has recently got back in to gaming after discovering that running online in a game is a lot easier than running in real life...unfortunately like myself he's also learned that shooting in real life is easier than BF1 :D

"Cactus" is somewhere drunk on a squeaky chair he refuses to oil and hasn't played for a while.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.