bit expensive graphics card 2 blew up

A place for joe public to talk about anything...
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

ok so card no 2 6870 went tits up so in my eager antitcipation i forked out £85 quids on a 7770 with free fc 3 game.card works out 50 squids..didnt need it cos the 4670 was still playing skyrim 1080 res high settings
well what can i say what a fcking farce getting my free fc3 having to relogg into uplay to them add to steam to find out u still have to log into uplay to play the fking thing all i will say on the matter is i now play unhinderd using a crack srry but this idiotoc [sh*t] is taking the piss now,,
ps ..why the fck do legitimate user getfcked over tme and time again...as you all know me this game is working on 2 pcs without the crap above and works better .i blame the dutch people for no reason beside them being dutch :)

pps edit::: this card is very good its the same size as a 4670 if slightly short by 10 cm and ideal for an htpc only drawback is it need 500watt psu and 6 pin connector
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr

im laying naked in a pool of pernod wondering if sanity is real :)
Sky
MW2 Traitor!

umbongo(uk) wrote:im laying naked in a pool of pernod wondering if sanity is real :)
always be yourself!

unless you can be a unicorn
then always be the unicorn
:p
I've heard Hanzy talk!
Some people are like Slinkies. They’re not really good for anything; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

its not a unicorn...its a narwhale

altho welshie would probably call it a nardolhin :lol:

umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr

dont you mean a killer nardolhin