Sa!ns .... Axe

A place for joe public to talk about anything...
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

has Sa!ns left 22nd for Axe???

if not dont read any further.....

if so.....

it would have been nice if he had let his clan know he's left BEFORE he put on other Tags....

....and for Axe to actually say....u have to quit 22nd before u put our tags on!!

i may have got this wrong....i have just heard rumours...or he may have been helping Axe out in a scrim.....but it would be nice to know so i can answer those that have asked me?!
Godz
Captain
Captain
STEAM: godswork
ORIGIN: Godswork

when i say he had his name tag changed on xfire i did mean his actual clan tag ON Xfire not on the server, so my impression is he has joined axe : (
I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE 22NDSASSCREAM....AIM....FIRE!!!!!!!!!
LuMbErJaCk
CopyCat
STEAM: wolvcast

* In game name: Sa!ns.
* Xfire: rossgillard
* Previous Clans: {WJ}, *SkY*, [22ndSAS]
* Previous/other games: Looooads Mainly COD4 and WAR Online
* Skill level (low/med/high): med
* Do you have a mic & teamspeak? Yessssh
* Are you able to donate to the clan? Yep
* Why do you want to join (aXe)? Cos u actually play in matches and are normally always on.
* Who do you know in this clan? I think nearly every1, Games is my lover!
This ^ was his app post in our forums.
So yes he is, I assumed he discussed this already with you guys in the private sections here. :x
I'm really sorry guys, you know we are not recruiting in other clans and certainly not in friendly clans that we know for several years like the 22nd.
Yes we are recruiting, but he asked us himself and we just let him in because he's a nice guy and a good player :p

I think he needs to clear this up himself here :salute:

EDIT:
Porky wrote:....and for Axe to actually say....u have to quit 22nd before u put our tags on!!
Ur right mate, actually that's one of our rules as well: "* You can only be in 1 clan: (aXe)"
Sky
MW2 Traitor!

Ditto what LJ said and just to add that he's been playing without his [22ndSaS] tags for a few weeks and when he asked to join us we assumed he'd told you guys his intentions
I've heard Hanzy talk!
Some people are like Slinkies. They’re not really good for anything; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

nw's u2 will just delete him from our list

actually makes me laugh when i see peeps actually saying willing to donate when they leave 22nd :lol:

but cant when in 22nd :uwhat: whats that about :?
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

To be fair, if you want to Play COD4 a couple times a week, we're not the clan to be in at the moment, so whilst it would be nice to have had a post saying he was leaving, i have no beef with him.

He's a good player and nice guy, even though I only pwned (and bagged) him a couple times back in the day when I played COD4 (aka: Bouncy Rabbits Go Wild).
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
Sky
MW2 Traitor!

Porky wrote:nw's u2 will just delete him from our list

actually makes me laugh when i see peeps actually saying willing to donate when they leave 22nd :lol:

but cant when in 22nd :uwhat: whats that about :?
maybe we ask for less? who knows.
you can see his application and the replies here
http://pipo13.proboards34.com/index.cgi ... thread=525
ignore Merc though, he's just a wannabee welsh [tw*t] :p
I've heard Hanzy talk!
Some people are like Slinkies. They’re not really good for anything; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!
Sains
May the GAY be with you
STEAM: belkinair

Porks if you could off talk to me about this first mate before posting it on the forums, i feel like a complete [tw*t].

First off i just wanna make a HUGE apology to 22nd for not saying i am joining AxE, yeh i understand this was unfair and should of discussed it with porks. Ive been playing with AxE quite alot and havent seen many 22nd players on various other reasons but mainly due to the fact that the last time we had a clan match or even a interclan scrim was several months ago.
(theres no excuses, i am sorry). :(

Donating : This has had 'nothing' to do with me leaving and tbh im quite annoyed that uve brought it up, what right do u have saying who i should donate to. I found my old post 'Are you able to donate to the clan? Yup' and here i said i could but i have never been told how, where and to who? i should make these payments to, so i diddnt really give it much fort.

I also wanna say sorry to AxE for embaressment ive caused i know u and 22nd have been good clan mates for aggges and for causing this bother.

You seem to able to listen to rumors porks, shame u diddnt ask me about it first before making it public!
Cheers Sa!ns.
Last edited by Sains on Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

There no need for you to withdraw from Axe mate, theres no other clan that comes close to being as gayer to the 22nd than Axe :)

We know they dont poach players, so I dont think there is really any embarassment on their part - just some miscommunication at worst.

As I stated before, we're not the clan to be in at the moment for people wanting frequent COD4 action, just the way things have turned out in RL for several people.

All the best mate :good:
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
Sains
May the GAY be with you
STEAM: belkinair

Cheers Fella, its hard to get what u want to say across to other ppl threw forums lol. Well see about the AxE situation ill have to speak with them.