Watcha think?

New PC Hardware? Computer Trouble? Tell us all here..
Sains
May the GAY be with you
STEAM: belkinair

Sup players,

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showprodu ... ubcat=1892

I like the specs of this, money isn't too steep either for the specs I'm just stuck on what graphics card to go for as you all know I haven't got the patience knowledge or willpower to even consider building my own.

I'm thinking of goin for an nvidia just need to know what this machine can handle with its psu and i want it to last me a few years. Literally lost track of what's new in the Gfx world as my 8800 is still amazing to me :s.

Also if any1 knows of a better build for money on other sites would be handy although I've had 3 machines of overclockers and they can't be fault with the quality.

Thanks for ya time, peace x

Ps. I was looking at a few older posts and was confused about sandy bridge and bulldozer? Or are they two completely different things lol x
Sky
MW2 Traitor!

Sandybridge is Intel and Bulldozer is AMD :)
How far are you from the Dartford pipe?? Professional build service available 5 miles the other side from you :)
I've heard Hanzy talk!
Some people are like Slinkies. They’re not really good for anything; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

dont bother i only ever see you play star wars :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: