Finally getting round to a new rig...

New PC Hardware? Computer Trouble? Tell us all here..
pvt.james

Godz wrote:I have the 1.99v of the interduct cyberstation 1.4. with hyperventilating structural fluctual control. it comes with 9.7895 multihexaninal flugatungs of trihixanal digimaximal flow system.

not bad but it tends to pull the carpet up sometimes with the 10.87mu suction hypercooler dryice converter, but is very stable since i introduced the stablisation structured hectoplasmatic noobalator.

I like it
is this the revision one or two model?
:salute:
Godz
Captain
Captain
STEAM: godswork
ORIGIN: Godswork

pvt.james wrote:
Godz wrote:I have the 1.99v of the interduct cyberstation 1.4. with hyperventilating structural fluctual control. it comes with 9.7895 multihexaninal flugatungs of trihixanal digimaximal flow system.

not bad but it tends to pull the carpet up sometimes with the 10.87mu suction hypercooler dryice converter, but is very stable since i introduced the stablisation structured hectoplasmatic noobalator.

I like it
is this the revision one or two model?
:salute:
Home made mate. its the prilogical 1v8 version with the pronodoctural sytematic vaginaflap modulator
I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE 22NDSASSCREAM....AIM....FIRE!!!!!!!!!
Sky
MW2 Traitor!

If it's sucking up carpet you've got the anal retaining flange on backwards :lol:
I've heard Hanzy talk!
Some people are like Slinkies. They’re not really good for anything; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!
Godz
Captain
Captain

ah that will explain why the rotating influx reacter is playing up!!!!
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

yeah but can it run crysis :salute:
Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

umbongo(uk) wrote:yeah but can it run crysis :salute:

boingie. Play a real game?
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

i do i play pegs on weekends and somtimes crown green bowling .what real games do you play

so far pc wise there aint been none .hopefully ~"brink"~ will turn this around for me seen as tho rage is still not done
Sky
MW2 Traitor!

Godz wrote:ah that will explain why the rotating influx reacter is playing up!!!!
you need to apply thermal grease to the rotating influx reactor to make sure of a good mating with the anal retaining flange, but don't use too much or it could effect the operation of the fecal capacitor :shock:
I've heard Hanzy talk!
Some people are like Slinkies. They’re not really good for anything; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!
Godz
Captain
Captain

Sky wrote:
Godz wrote:ah that will explain why the rotating influx reacter is playing up!!!!
you need to apply thermal grease to the rotating influx reactor to make sure of a good mating with the anal retaining flange, but don't use too much or it could effect the operation of the fecal capacitor :shock:
Thanks Sky i did try it but found that the vibrating dildodrom worked better on the anal flange.
M3rC

you can always try putting some on the gooch capacitor but that will make the anal flux reactor go puf puf