Not interested in OCing, will be used for games, bit of work from home and of course watching pron...
Coming in at around £1500 right now (Ebuyers)... wife thinks I am planing on around £1000 so the SLI and RAID may bite the dust...
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R Intel X58 (Socket 1366) DDR3 8 Channel Audio ATX Motherboard 195331 £143.90
- 2xGigabyte GTX 460 OC 1GB GDDR5 OC Edition Dual DVI HDMI PCI-E Graphics Card With H.A.W.X. 2 Game Voucher £285.98
- Intel Core i7 950 3.06GHz Socket 1366 8MB Cache Retail Boxed Processor £238.69
- Corsair 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 1600MHz XMS3 Memory Kit CL7(7-8-7-20) 1.65V Unbuffered Non-ECC £164.49
- Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced Mid Tower Case £66.30
- CM Storm Sentinel Gamers Mouse - 5600DPI Internal Memory and Adjustable Weights £36.21
- Coolermaster Silent Pro Gold 800W Modular PSU £129.98
- 2xWD 600GB VELOCIRAPTOR 3.5" Hard Drive 10,000 RPM 32MB SATA 6Gb/s £393.32
- LG BH10LS30 10x BD-RE with DVD±RW & LightScribe SATA Blu-Ray Drive - OEM Black £84.99
Oops.... Gonna have to add an OS to that... any recomendations for which W7 package to get?